Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sometimes...



Sometimes, you spend way too much time on the computer. Sometimes, you let 800 unread items sit in your Google reader until you can't stand it and hit "mark all as read." Sometimes, you overbook yourself on freelance projects and when you finally finish the very last one, you decide not to take on any more projects stress for a while. Sometimes you get caught up in future plans instead of living in the moment.

Sometimes, you just need to unplug from all things technological and spend time outside at the botanic gardens with your best friend.

And that's exactly what I did.

3 comments:

Sharon Telschow said...

You go you! How lovely!

Kate said...

This is great! I love that foot picture :) I think I may go and do the same thing this week, it's nice to just kick your feet back every once and a while and relieve some of that unnecessary stress. <3

Tang said...

Sounds like a great idea. :) I need a day like that!